- Contains 24 8 fluid ounce bottles of ready to feed baby formula milk
- Enfamil A.R. spit up baby formula with Iron is a gentle milk powder formula clinically proven to reduce spit up by over 50 percent in 1 week*
- Meets reflux reduction guidelines, as set by the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Gentle formula for complete nutrition tailored for your baby through their first 12 months
- Proprietary Triple Health Guard blend that has omega 3 DHA and Choline for baby brain support, vitamins C and E and Selenium for immune support, and 30 total nutrients to complement the diet
- Enfamil is the #1 Baby Formula brand recommended by pediatricians**
Details: Enfamil A.R. Spit Up Baby Formula is specially formulated with a thicker consistency clinically proven to reduce spit up by over 50 percent* while providing complete nutrition for your infant up to 12 months, unlike just adding rice cereal to formula. Spit up is common side effect of your baby’s developing digestive system. But a switch to Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula can make a difference. *Based on a clinical study of Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula before the addition of DFIA, ARA, and prebiotics with infants who spit up frequently (5 or more spit ups per day), comparing frequency and volume of spit up after feeding Enfamil A.R. to the same babies at the beginning of the study **QuintilesIMS, using the ProVoice Survey fielded from Janurary 2017 to December 31, 2017. Ingredients: Nonfat Milk, Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Coconut, Soy, and High Oleic Sunflower Oil), Rice Starch, Lactose, Maltodextrin, Galactooligosaccharides+ Polydextrose+, and Less than 1 percent: Mortierella Alpina Oil*, Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil**, Calcium carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cupric Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Vitamin B Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Inositol, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Taurine, L Carnitine. +A Type of Prebiotic. *A Source of Arachidonic Acid (ARA). **A Source of Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA).